Jobs | Oct 2019
Want to join DAB? We are looking for an intern!
At DAB we are constantly looking for enthusiastic students to join our mission to enable the bio-economy. Check out the job description below and if it sounds like you please send your application with CV to email@example.com.
Position Title: Internship Intellectual property/technology development
Are you looking for a challenge and an opportunity to contribute to a circular economy?
Do you want to experience working in a dynamic fast-growing start-up company?
Then apply for an internship at DAB B.V. in Delft. Together with the DAB team, you will work on an affordable recovery technology that will enhance the production of advanced biofuels and biorenewables. The technology development team is a key part of DAB that designs and optimizes microbial production processes. DAB has developed a proprietary bioreactor concept to improve the productivity of microbial production processes. As part of the internship, you will work closely with the technology development team to design new downstream processes associated with DAB’s proprietary bioreactor. The work will include a literature review about the state of the art of DSP technology and developing new methods for product recovery. After developing a conceptual design of new methods, the methods need to be validated in the laboratory with experiments.
We are offering an internship within our technology development team. We are looking for an enthusiastic student for a period of 3-4 months. Do you recognize yourself in:
- You study chemical engineering, chemistry, life science or a comparable study;
- You have theoretical knowledge of extraction, downstream processing and/or solvents;
- You want to combine both literature study about patent search and analysis and experimental lab work;
- You can design and execute experiments independently;
- You are pro-active, creative and in for a challenge;
- You are a team player with a good sense of humor?
For more information you can contact Nancy Schaeper at +31 (0) 15 203 6008 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.